when i was a kid, i always wanted to go far from my hometown, to enrich myself with the experience, exposure, see different culture, building, people, landscape. It was in the past.
When i enrolled to higher education, opportunity came and i choose to study further from the beloved homeland. as i graduated , i work just a few months in Sabah n then quit it for a bigger opportunity.
I did have the opportunity to go oversea a few times which i m grateful. It is like dream during kiddo time leads me to where I m and I believe that it will not stop and more opportunities will come.
tick tock tick tock, then i realised that im no longer a kid. Apart from the happiness that i got from traveling, and experince that i had did not really satisfy my needs. Somewhere somehow, i still miss the time when home is just a driving range instead of flying range. I guess that is the sign that Im getting older.
Apart from being far away from the love one,
No comments:
Post a Comment